What is BuilderAll?
Is BuilderAll worth the money, or is it just another scam?
Okay, let’s cut to the chase. BuilderAll is NOT a scam. BuilderAll is a product/system designed to help anyone with setting up an online business. It does have its limitations, however, and in this unbiased BuilderAll review I’ll attempt to sort the wheat from the chaff and give you an honest appraisal of the BuilderAll Platform.
Should you invest in this system? Spend a few minutes reading this review now and arm yourself with the right information to make a much more informed decision.
Please Note: I’m not an affiliate of BuilderAll. I’m writing this review simply because it has always been my intention to offer useful information to my visitors or followers. I’m not going to sugar-coat this review. (Not that I’d do that anyway. I only recommend products or services that I know are good value.)
So let’s get started …
What is BuilderAll?
Well if you take the sales spiel on their website at face value, this is the Ultimate all-in-one Digital Marketing platform.
Their bundle does come with pretty much all the tools you will need to build your website, a host of marketing tools, and over 200 video tutorials to help you learn the ropes.
Who is BuilderAll most suited to?
Well, just about anyone looking to make money online, whether it’s by affiliate marketing, blogging, or any form of online marketing business.
BuilderAll was founded by Erick Salgado in 2011. Since then it has become a hugely successful platform where thousands of people conduct successful online businesses. The latest figure I could come up with was 40,000, and that was back in 2018.
Here’s what you get in the BuilderAll bundle:
1. HTML5 (Drag & Drop) Site Builder – With this user-friendly interface, even beginners can create a beautiful website in just a few minutes. There are literally thousands of templates available. Their website creator is a breeze to learn and to use.
The one downside, and this is a biggie, is that despite what the BuilderAll sales spiel says, their websites are NOT fully responsive. What does responsive mean? Well, a responsive website is one where the site is served in different layouts depending on the device it’s being viewed on. This should happen automatically, and it does with most newer WordPress themes.
When you build a site with BuilderAll you will need to create three different layouts. One each for desktop computer, tablet, and mobile phone. This is a huge duplication of your effort. The three versions of your website are stored and served up to visitors in suitable layouts to suit whatever device they’re viewing your site with.
2. Mail-Boss Email Marketing Platform – An unlimited autoresponder that allows for thousands of subscribers. If you’re wanting to run a business online you will need this eventually.
3. Lead Capture Tool – Helps you collect your subscribers’ email addresses. Works in tandem with Mail-Boss.
4. Animated Video Creator – With this easy to use feature you can easily create your own animated videos promoting your business.
5. Floating Video Creator – With this, you can make your videos float on your website.
6. Presentation Builder – A tool that allows you to create digital presentations on your website
7. Design Studio Mockups – With this great tool you can design professional-looking cover images, posters, etc, without needing to use a complicated photo editor.
8. On-Page SEO Report Tool – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a must if you want your site to be found in search results. This tool helps you to tweak your site’s SEO. With WordPress, this is accomplished with a free plugin.
9. Facebook Integration – Seamlessly integrate your website with your Facebook page to gain more leads and customers from your followers.
10. Browser Notifications – With this very powerful function your audience can receive notifications about your website even if they’re not on your site (Of course, you will require their permission)
11. Click/Heat Map Tool – This sort of thing is often a paid service from other companies. You can track how your audience behave when they visit your website to help to optimise your conversion rate.
12. Android/iOS App Creator – With this tool, you can build your own apps within their platform. The results are fairly basic, but I know of no other marketing platform that offers anything like this.
BuilderAll is a great platform and as you can see it offers a wide range of tools at a reasonable price. But it does present us with a bit of a dilemma.
Builderall is a stand-alone system, and that means that if you’re already using WordPress you’ll have to switch to a totally new platform if you decide to go with BuilderAll. To me, that seems like a whole lot of extra work duplicating what you’ve already done and starting from scratch with building your credibility and search engine recognition.
In addition, to continue running your business, you’ll have to keep paying BuilderAll recurring fees. This is the bit that gives me pause. BuilderAll sites can’t be transferred to another platform. Sure, you could retrieve the content, but you would have to build a new website and start rebuilding your SEO credibility all over again.
My BuilderAll Rating: 80-85/100
Recommended? Yes, but with reservations as mentioned above.
It’s probably more suited to newbies with limited knowledge of website building or online marketing. That does, however, raise another issue.
The problem here is that BuilderAll doesn’t provide any training in internet marketing. (More on this further on.)
You could decide to use BuilderAll just to build a sales funnel and run a specific campaign for a product. I’m not sure if the extra work and the learning curve would be worth it though. Having said that, it’s much, much cheaper than Click Funnels.
Click Funnels Vs Builderall?
I’ll leave that to a later post, as comparing the two similar systems in detail would double the length of this article.
One of the best things about BuilderAll is the fact that it is a complete package. Those of us running WordPress websites still need to have separate tools like;
Keyword Research Tool.
Check out my recent post here, where I compare several examples.
A Decent Theme.
This is the framework of your website. There are free themes available but paid themes can cost anywhere from $10 and upwards into the hundreds. You do tend to get what you pay for, but sometimes you might pay too much if you buy features you don’t need.
The average cost for a premium theme is around $59. In fact, that exact price point is where most theme designers set their prices. If you’re just starting out, a free theme will do fine. In fact, you can have a very successful and highly efficient site on a free theme.
It’s a good idea to try out several free themes until you work out exactly what you want.
You could check out the offerings from My Theme Shop.
You won’t need this when starting out, as it will take time before you start to get traffic to your website. Once you do, however, you’ll need to have a means of gathering emails and sending out promotional material. The cost would be around $20 to $30 per month for a few thousand subscribers.
Another thing many newcomers to online marketing overlook is a good training system. While it’s relatively easy to build a website and write a few articles, getting your site to show up in the SERPs (Search engine results pages) isn’t so easy. Thankfully there are groups like Wealthy Affiliate to steer you onto the right path. (WA is not the only affiliate marketing trainer out there, but I do believe it’s the best by a country mile)
What Does BuilderAll Cost?
BuilderAll Monthly Pricing
The 3 different pricing options in BuilderAll are; Web Presence, Digital Marketing and BuilderAll Business. The BuilderAll Business option is for those who want to become an affiliate and promote BuilderAll to others. Yes, you read correctly, they ask you to PAY to become an affiliate! I know of only a few other companies who do this, and I never recommend them.
As you can see, there are good savings to be made by paying annually.
BuilderAll Annual Pricing
For what is being offered, these prices actually seem very reasonable.
But, (There’s always a But …)
So, they’re quite happy to charge you a very cheap price upfront, for now at least. Once your business is established you’ll have to continue to pay whatever monthly or yearly fees they ask, for as long as you wish to stay in business. That’s not even factoring in the upsells. Oh yeah, I forget to mention that.
So, Is BuilderAll Worth The Price?
On the face of it, you can’t argue with the value being offered. All those tools and features for just ten or thirty bucks a month? What are they missing?
Well, one thing that is lacking with BuilderAll is that they DON’T offer anything in the way of training in how to make money online. I mentioned this briefly earlier.
OK, you may say (and quite rightly) that they don’t market their system as a training platform. However, if you already know how to conduct an online business, chances are you’re already locked in to WordPress or another website builder. Moving into BuilderAll would be a lot of work with no guarantee of success.
If you happen to be a beginner in online marketing, you’ll definitely be needing a good training platform. Any decent online business training platform will come with hosting, keyword tools, and most of what BuilderAll is offering. At any time in the future, you’ll be free to relocate your websites to any hosting service of your choosing, if you feel the need.
If you’re new to internet marketing I can’t recommend this training system too highly. They have step-by-step instructions, a mentoring system for new members, regular live webinars, and loads more. You can even start for FREE to see if it suits you. No credit card required.
Free trial members get two free websites to learn and practice on, and you get to keep the websites even if you leave. Why are they prepared to offer all this for free? Well, the owners, Kyle Louden and Carson Lim, believe in the “try before you buy” philosophy. If you don’t think it suits you, you can simply move on. No restrictions, no hard feelings. Nothing to lose at all really, except a bit of your time.
(Don’t forget, the knowledge you gain as a trial member can never be taken away from you.)
I think BuilderAll has something to offer if you already know how to make money online. My only real reservations are concerning the “lock-in” setup and the fact that I feel they are maybe trying to do too much at once. You know, spreading themselves too thin. Their products are good, but not the absolute best in their field. You can’t argue with the price though.
Have you, or anyone you know, had any experience with BuilderAll?
Do you have anything you’d like to add to the discussion?
Feel free to chime in via the comments section below.
Thanks for visiting.
Thomas (AKA BusyBee)
BuilderAll$9.90 or $29.90 pm
Ease of Use9.0/10
Quality of Members' Sites7.0/10
- All-in-One Package
- Unlimited Website Hosting
- Very Easy to Use
- Affordable Pricing
- Suitable for Beginners or Advanced
- You Are Locked in to Their System
- WordPress has Many More Integrations Available
- If You Wish to Promote BuilderAll you Will Have to Pay $30 per month extra
- BuilderAll Sites are Not Fully Responsive
- Prices Are Promoted as if They Are One-Off but They Are Monthly.